Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
Upon release of our new email template which allows for greater customisation, we have had reports on several bugs across different email clients. Rest assured our best techies are working on squashing all of these bugs. Here is a list of all currently known bugs.
- The background image does not display in some versions of Outlook.
- The background image is appearing in a tiled pattern, repeating the same image next to itself.
- Problems with the header section of the email not appearing for users with Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2016 scrambles up the layout at times.
- Lotus Notes has several issues with the new email template.
- Airmail (at least older versions) is tiling the background
- The email background appearing pixelated (usually on high-res screens)
- The checkbox for 'Use this wallpaper for all transfers' doesn't work
If you notice any other issues, can you please contact us by submitting a ticket below and detailing your issue and also letting us know what email client you are using? It is also important to note that even if you do not see the layout of your emails correctly due to using one of the above email clients, this does not necessarily mean your recipients won't.
We are working to fix these compatibility issues as swiftly as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.