You're ready to create a review! You can create as many reviews as you would like within a portal. Simply click 'Create review' each time you would like to create a new review. This will allow your portal to be a continual feedback space between you and your client.
Create a review
- When you’re logged in to your account and in a Portal, click on 'create review'.
- Drag and drop the items would like reviewed on to the screen, alternatively, you can click on 'Upload files' and select your desired file(s). You can add all file types as well as embed Collect boards and Paste® decks.
- Click on '+ Add' in case you want to add additional files. You can add as many items as you need to the review.
- Once your files are uploaded you can add a title by clicking on 'Review Title' and typing in your chosen title for the review.
- To complete your review description, click on 'Add a description to your review' and type in the appropriate information for this section. Keep in mind that it will be shown as the first line of your client's portal page so try to keep the text short.
Pro tip: We currently support previewing of PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, .MOV and .MP4 files. You can read more on what file types you can preview on portals here.
When you invite a reviewer to your portal, you can use 'Add request' at the top of the page to request an option, either 'Favorite items' or 'Approve items'.
To set your preferred display mode, you can toggle between “Thumbnail" or "Walkthrough" by clicking the button in the top left corner (next to + Add).
Add comments to your review items
It is possible to add comments to each item within your review. Take your feedback to another level!
- Click on the item you would like to comment on to open it.
- On the bottom left of the screen click on 'Add comment'.
- When you are finished commenting you can click the 'X' in the top right corner to return to the review editor.
- Your comment and timestamp will be posted for all within the review to see.
Assign your review
- Invite your reviewers by clicking on 'Assign' at the top of the page.
- Enter the email address of the reviewer and hit enter.
- You can also set a due date by clicking on 'Add due date' and selecting your chosen date from the calendar, then click 'Set due date'. Reviewers will be sent a reminder email to complete the review before the due date.
- You are now ready to send out the invitations by clicking on 'Publish' in the top left corner. The portal will be published and an invitation will be sent to each of your reviewers by email.
- More on inviting and revoking reviewers here.
Manage your review settings
By clicking the gear icon in the top right of the page next to 'save' you have the following options:
- Toggle the ability for reviewers to leave a 'Comment' on or off
- Toggle the ability for reviewers to 'Download files' on or off
- Set a passphrase for your portal
- Want to start again? You can always delete your review
- Made a mistake or want to change some elements of your review? Then just click here to see how to edit a review.