*Please note: The WeTransfer app for Android is currently only available in Canada and the UK.
Our dedicated app brings the file-sharing service you know and love right to your phone. Curious what our WeTransfer mobile app can do? Look no further, you landed on the right page to find out everything it has to offer!
The features currently supported are:
1. Access your account and Manage your account settings
Log in to your existing account via the mobile app or create a brand new account
Manage your personal details whilst you're on the go.
- Reset your password, in case you forgot it
- Enable two-factor authentication as an extra layer of protection for your account
2. Sent Transfers
- Send email transfers (to just one recipient per transfer for now)
- Send link transfer
- Name your transfer
3. Receive and download transfers
- Receive email and link transfers
- Preview and download your files
4. Access and manage transfers under your transfer overview
- View sent and received transfers
- Delete sent transfers
5. Viewing your Portals
- See Reviews
- View your reports
We have big plans for this app and in the following releases, we'll include additional features such as in-app subscription purchases.
If you think of a feature you really, really want to see in the WeTransfer app on Android, let us know!