Creating a review
You're ready to create a review! You can create as many reviews as you would like within a portal. Simply click 'Add review' each time you would like to create a new review. This will allow for your portal to be a continual feedback space between you and your client.
- You can now write a custom title and description for your review.
- Make sure all of the files exactly as you want them! You can add missing files, add notes to uploaded files and even delete the files you don't need.
- We currently support PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, .MOV and .MP4 files. You can read more on what file types you can preview on portals here.
- The security preferences in the top right of your review also allow you to set a passphrase for your portal, as well as disable the ability of your reviewer to actually download the files.
You can set a due date for your review to ensure feedback is on time and your project is on track. Below is a video on how to set a due date. You can read more on due dates here.
- Then just set whether you'd like your files to be displayed as thumbnails, or as a walkthrough, and we're ready to set your review actions!
Setting an action
When you invite a reviewer to your portal, you can ask them to do one of three things. Below are the actions you can set in your review:
View items: This action ensures that you know when your work has been seen by your reviewers.
Favorite items: Ask your reviewers to choose their favorite files.
- Approve items: Get the sign-off that things are good to go!
Download files: Handoff your final assets!
With each of these actions, you will receive a notification of when the action has been completed. More on these actions and terminology here.
Add comments to your review items
It is possible to add comments to each item within your review. Take your feedback to another level!
- Click on the file you would like to add the comment to
- On the bottom left of the screen click on 'add comment'
- A box will appear for you type and click 'add'
- Your comment and timestamp will be posted for all within the review to see.
There is the option to turn comments and downloads off within your review. Simply toggle the blue button on/off before sending off your review. More on this in the video below.
Now it is time to invite your reviewers! Below is a handy step by step video on how to do so. More on inviting and revoking reviewers here.
Once the review is published, you will receive an email notification of this update along with any responses from your reviewers. You can also get an overview of all feedback in a report more on this here.