With WeTransfer Pro, you can also customize your client portal by adding a logo in the top left corner. With this feature, you will be able to make sure that every file shared through your account is seen with your branding information right away. Below are steps to help you get it right the first time:
- When logged into Pro, go to Portals in the top navigation bar.
If you have already created a client portal;
- Click on the portal you want to add a logo to
- Click on the "LOGO" circle on the top left next to the portal title
- Upload the logo.
Note: It is important to ensure that the logo you are uploading is under one megabyte and is a .jpg or .png.
The client logo will show up in the client’s view of their reviews. If you would like to make any changes, click on the logo itself and upload another one.
In case you have not created a client portal yet;
- Click on "Portals" on the top navigation menu
- Click on the "+" card to add a new client portal
- Click on the logo circle on the top left part of the portal to add your logo. For best results, the logo should be a jpg or .png image that is less than 1 megabyte.
- Type in your preferred title, description and click "save" at the bottom left corner of your screen.
Voila! You now have a personalized portal. Your reviewers will now see your name, logo, and email preferences every time you share files with them.