With a WeTransfer subscription, you can also customise your client portal by adding a logo in the top left corner. With this feature, you will be able to make sure that every file shared through your account is seen with your branding information right away. Below are steps to help you get it right the first time:
- When logged into your account, go to Portals in the top navigation bar.
If you have already created a client portal;
- Click on the portal you want to add a logo to
- Click on the "LOGO" circle on the top left next to the portal title
- Upload the logo.
Note: It is important to ensure that the logo you are uploading is under one megabyte and is a .jpg or .png.
The client logo will show up in the client’s view of their reviews. If you would like to make any changes, click on the logo itself and upload another one.
In case you have not created a client portal yet;
- Click on "Portals" on the top navigation menu
- Click on the "+" card to add a new client portal
- Click on the logo circle on the top left part of the portal to add your logo. For best results, the logo should be a jpg or .png image that is less than 1 megabyte.
- Type in your preferred title, description and click "save" at the bottom left corner of your screen.
Voila! You now have a personalised portal. Your reviewers will now see your name, logo, and email preferences every time you share files with them.
Personalising your team settings
You can edit your team logo via portals. This will ensure your branding will be visible for your clients when receiving review emails and viewing your portal and reviews. You can edit your team logo (and name) by hovering over your team logo on the main portals page and clicking on 'change logo and team name'.
Once you are in the team editor page you can hover over the team logo again and click on 'upload image'. Please note your logo must be JPG, JPEG, or PNG format with a file size of 1MB and under.