Save to Collect is a feature we offer when downloading files from our WeTransfer mobile app. With this option, you can save files directly to your Collect app. It's so easy, you will be collecting ideas on the go!
Ok, but what is Collect?
Collect by WeTransfer is our collaboration app designed to organize and share all of your inspiration. You can learn more about it here.
How do I Save to Collect from the WeTransfer app?
It is now possible to save the entire content of a transfer to our Collect app. You will be prompted to save to Collect via the Share Sheet if you have the Collect installed.
If you've already downloaded our Collect app:
- When downloading, you will see a prompt above the share sheet on your iOS device, we will inform you that it's possible to download your items via Collect.
- Click on the Collect logo and you can save your files directly to a board or sort them for later.
If you haven't already downloaded our Collect app:
- When downloading, you will see a prompt above the share sheet on your iOS device, we will introduce you to Collect and suggest that you download our app.
- After downloading the app, you will then be able to save files directly to Collect from the WeTransfer app.
If you choose to share a link:
- You can also share a link and the share sheet will open giving you one of the two options above to Save to Collect.