So you've created your review and now you want to share it with someone to get feedback?
Here's how you can invite reviewers, add more reviewers, or remove reviewers to your existing portal.
Invite a reviewer
First off, that all-important step, inviting a reviewer to check out your work.
- Once you're at the end of your review, in the last step you can write a message to the reviewer.
- Below the message box, enter the email address of the reviewer in the text field and click on the (+) symbol or just press enter.
- If you’re wishing to add more than one reviewer, you can continue adding email addresses until you are done.
- If you’ve entered the wrong email address of your reviewer, don't worry, you can easily delete it by clicking the (x) symbol next to the email address.
- When you’re ready to send, click on “Publish review” and your reviewer will receive an email notification to review your assets.
- The review is then posted on your portals page within your account where can easily see whether or not the review has been completed.
Please know that the reviewer does not need to create a WeTransfer account to view your review.
Add more reviewers
Forgot to add a reviewer or needing an extra set of eyes on your review? Not a problem!
- To add more reviewers to your review, go to your portals page.
- Select on the review you would like to add the reviewer.
- Next, you'll click on “start review”.
- Then click on “manage” at the right top of the page.
- Below you will click “+ add reviewers” and then you can enter a message and email address of the reviewer.
- After you've entered the email address of your new reviewer, you'll need to click on the "Add 1 new reviewer" button at the bottom of the screen to send them the review.
- Once the review is sent to your added reviewer, they will receive a notification by email.
Remove a reviewer
If you've like to remove a reviewer after publishing your review, here's how you can do that.
- First, head over to your portals page.
- Click on the portal and then the review.
- You'll then click on "manage" at the top right of the page.
- You'll then see a drop down of the reviewers and next to the reviewer you would like to remove is an eclipse button (...) where you can remove their email address from the review.