What is portals? This question has been plaguing mankind since the dawn of time. Are they a window into another dimension or is it the feature within WeTransfer Subscriptions that allows you to share creative assets with your clients and collaborators for review and approval? Let's explore portals to find out more about this feature (we can explore other dimensions another time).
The portals page is a space where you can and your team can create reviews of your creative content to be either viewed, favorited, or downloaded by your chosen audience.
- We currently support PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, .MOV and .MP4 files. Please note that currently you will only be able to preview video files under 100mb.
- When a review is created within a portal, it will generate a client portal, this is a set page with a fixed URL for you to share and communicate on your work with your clients. The reviewer does not need a WeTransfer account or subscription in order to access the Client portal.
- Clients can access reviews within the same portal to allow for continuous feedback.
- You can choose who can access these reviews by sending direct invitations, and also adding a password to each review if needed.
- When the reviewer has complete the selected action (view, favorite, approve or download), you will receive a notification by email so you know that your creations have received approval.
Want to get started? Simply click the portals button in the navigation bar:
So now we know what portals is, let's learn a bit more about how to use it!