With a WeTransfer subscription, you can now collaborate like never before with our new portals. portals allow you to streamline the reviewing process, and give you an easy, seamless way of sharing your content and receiving feedback. So let's get started on creating a review!
Creating a portal
First thing's first, you'll want to go into your portals by clicking at the top of your WeTransfer page. Once you've done that, click on the button "Create portal" to get started, or click on an empty slot with the (+) symbol to create a new portal.
Straight away you can set a custom logo, and name your portal. Once you've set that, just click to add the review.
You can now your files via three different methods:
You can upload your files the old fashioned way, straight from your device.
You can add a Paste® deck using the URL of that deck.
You can also add a Collect board using the URL of that board.
After all of your items have been added, click 'Next' to set up your review!
Adding a client's logo to a portal
To add your client's logo, click on “Logo” at the top left of the portal. The logo has to be under one megabyte in size. You can compress it on WeTransfer; this will make sure that the file is small enough for you to upload quickly and easily while still looking good.
You’re all set!
Create a passphrase for your portal
It’s important to set up a passphrase for your WeTransfer client portal, so you can control who has access and review the content in this account. If you want to set a new passphrase on or change an existing password, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your WeTransfer account
- On the navigation menu, clock on "Portals"
- Click on the client portal that you want to set a passphrase for.
- When on the client portal, find the bolt icon in the top right part of the portal and click on it.
- On the pop-up, enter the passphrase you want to set for this portal.
- Click on the "Set" button to save the passphrase. A confirmation message will appear at the top of your screen.
- Click on the "x" at the top right to go back to the client portal.
It is important that your passphrase has a minimum of eight characters with at least one number, letter, and symbol.
With the passphrase set, you can now control who has access to your client portal. Be sure to share the passphrase with everyone you want to have access to the portal.
Ready to invite some reviewers? Here's how!