Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
This article is specifically for Android devices. If you signed up for Collect Pro with an iOS device, check out this article instead.
Please keep in mind that deleting your Collect account does not cancel your Collect Pro subscription. If you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps in this article. If you signed up for Collect Pro from an Android device, Google Play manages all aspects of your in-app subscription. In order to cancel your Pro subscription, here's what you need to do:
1. Launch the Play Store app on your phone
2. Tap the menu button (the three horizontal lines)
3. Tap Subscriptions and select the Collect app in that list
4. Tap Cancel Subscription
5. Follow the instructions
If you were unintentionally charged, or need to dispute a payment you made for any reason, this is something that can only be processed by contacting Google Play. You can request a refund by following these steps:
1. On a computer, go to https://play.google.com/store/account/orderhistory.
2. Find the order you want to return.
3. On the order, click More.
4. Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
5. Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
6. You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
If you're having any difficulty with this process, or need further assistance from Collect Support, please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com, we're here to help!