Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
This article is specifically for iOS devices. If you signed up for Collect Pro with an Android device, check out this article instead.
Please keep in mind that deleting your Collect account does not cancel your Collect Pro subscription. If you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps in this article. If you signed up for Collect Pro from an iOS device, Apple manages all aspects of your in-app subscription. In order to cancel your Pro subscription, here's what you need to do:
1. Launch the Settings app on your phone
2. Tap iTunes & App Store
3. Tap on your Apple ID
4. Tap Subscriptions and select the Collect app in that list
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
6. Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription
If you were unintentionally charged, or need to dispute a payment you made for any reason, this is something that can only be processed by contacting Apple. You can request a refund by following these steps:
1. Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ and sign in with the Apple ID you used to pay for Collect Pro.
2. You should see your recent purchases. Select the App tab if you don't.
3. Select "Report" a Problem to the right of your Paper Pro purchase.
4. Select the reason from "Choose Problem".
5. Enter details about your problem and then click "Submit".
6. You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
If you're having any difficulty with this process, or need further assistance from Collect Support, please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com, we're here to help!