Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
April 30, 5:00 PM Pacific:
Paper 4.3.6 has been released in the app store. This will resolve the crashing that users with iOS 10.3.3 were experiencing. Thank you for your patience.
April 26, 9:45 AM Pacific:
Paper Engineering has identified the issue that is causing issues for users with iOS 10.3.3. This issue will be resolved in Paper 4.3.6. Thank you for your patience.
April 24, 3:45 PM Pacific:
Paper 4.3.5 has been released in the App Store. Please update Paper at your earliest convenience. This version fixes a bug that had a big impact for some of our legacy users. An error handling issue prevented Paper from loading journals.
Once installed, Paper 4.3.5 will load all of your existing journals correctly.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.
April 24, 9:00 AM Pacific:
Paper Engineering has identified an issue with error handling that was impacting the launch of Paper for some Legacy users. They're working on submitting a fix to the App store and we're hoping to release this fix as quickly as possible.
Updating to Paper 4.3.5 should resolve the issues you're experiencing in Paper 4.3.4. Paper Engineering is aware that a few users are having issues with Paper 4.3.4 upon launch. Thank you for your patience.
You may see an error screen and when you click "Ok", you see a grey screen and can go no further.
Please rest assured that your Paper content should not have been impacted by this bug.
If you're not Syncing Paper with iCloud, do not delete Paper as this will delete your Paper content. If you're a Paper Pro user who is Syncing to iCloud, deleting Paper isn't a good idea.
We do have an open ticket for this issue and Paper Engineering is working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue. We will update this page as information becomes available.
If you'd like to contribute what you're experiencing to our open issue ticket, please send the following to Paper Support at email@example.com with "PPS 4.3.4 Grey Screen Bug" in the subject line:
- What device are you're using? If you flip your device over, there will be model information on that back of your device in very small type: "Model _________".
- What iOS you have installed on your device?
- What version of Paper you had installed prior to Paper 4.3.4?
- Are you a Paper Pro subscriber?
- Is your content synced? Is it visible in the desktop *iCloud Drive* > *Paper* folder? You can also view your content via https://www.icloud.com.
- Is your device connected to a strong WiFi signal?
- What happens if you turn off iCloud for Paper in your device's General iOS settings menu?
- Please send us a screenshot of your device when you launch Paper. If you see an error message, take a screenshot of the error message then click "Ok" and take a screenshot of the next screen as well.
We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this bug may be causing. Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you have further questions or feedback.