The Photos app permissions were reset in iOS 14. If you're experiencing issues importing and exporting from and to the Photos app, please check to and see that Paper has the permissions it needs to access your photos.
- Open your device's Settings app. (Not Paper.)
- Scroll down and tap on "Privacy".
- On the next screen, tap on "Photos".
- On the next screen, scroll down and tap on "Paper".
- Please make sure that "All Photos" is selected.
If you continue to experience issues, please send us your Diagnostic Report to open a Support ticket.