Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
Change can be scary, we get that. Our new Android app might look unfamiliar, but don't worry, we're here to help.
We wrote out some steps to help guide you through making boards and transferring them:
- The first thing you will see is the 'Boards' page with a bright blue + icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- When you tap that + sign, you have the option to Create a new board (just think of boards as a way of visualising your transfer). Then you give it a title.
- After creating the board hit the blue Plus and you will see a pop-up that says: "Add items..."
- You will be given the option to select where to upload your item from. You can select multiple files, too by holding down on a file and then selecting each of the subsequent files you want to upload
- Above your board you will see a share icon- tap that button to obtain your download link which you can then manually paste in any message you like (click copy to clipboard) or to share your item via the options shown, for example: Message, Mail, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp or select "More" to enable sharing via other apps on your device.
The last step is sending it away to your recipients and you're done.
If you want to transfer without a board, check out this article. It's nearly the exact same, except you select 'Share now'.