Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
It's not possible to upload folders with WeTransfer unless they're zipped. Have no fear, though - it's a simple task, which we'll explain here:
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Right-click on the file or folder, select 'Send to', and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name.
For a Mac:
- Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system)
- Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip.
- Select “Compress Items”
- Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory.