Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
If you'd like to ensure the smoothest possible upload for your files, and the smoothest possible download for your recipient, you should consider compressing your files into a .zip folder. Have no fear, though - it's a simple task, which we'll explain here:
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Right-click on the file or folder, select 'Send to', and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name.
For a Mac:
- Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system)
- Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip.
- Select “Compress Items”
- Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory.