Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
Our mobile app for iOS can be used to download any transfers with ease.
However, if you're downloading via your mobile browser instead, the process is a bit different.
Which is why we've created this nifty tutorial:
1. You got an email from us, telling you you've received a transfer. Open the email and tap download, easy-peasy right?
2. The moment we've all been waiting for. You can go ahead and tap Download:
3. After downloading this transfer, you should see the following option in your browser if this is a zip file. Tap on: Open in “files”. If this is a single media (video or audio) file download, it might be a little trickier. Allow us to explain right here
4. Choose the location, and click “Add”.
5. Now tap “Preview Content” to view your beautiful files.
6. Click the bottom right icon to view or open if you have multiple files. You can also click the bottom left icon to save the files on your phone in the location you desire!
Enjoy your files! (hopefully it's full of cats)
If you want a visual guide for these steps you can find the images below.