Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
Once you've claimed your profile, it's time to customise it. Your profile background can display up to 5 images and/or videos. Each background is displayed for 30 seconds on a random rotation. If need be, backgrounds will be cropped/resized to fit the browser window as per the device/display screen accordingly. Your backgrounds may also be compressed for optimised display.
You can choose to display just videos as your backgrounds or just images, or a combination of both with a maximum of 5 different backgrounds for both.
Here's what you need to know to set your wallpapers up correctly:
For your videos:
- You can have up to 5 different video backgrounds
- Use a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Video file size has to be a max of 5MB
- Videos can only be MP4 files
- Videos will be displayed for 30 seconds at a time (longer videos will be cut short)
For your images:
- Images can only be: JPEG, PNG files
- Use a resolution of at least 1900 x 1200 pixels
- Your image file size must be 5MB or less
- Images will be displayed for 30 seconds at a time and on random rotation
- The maximum resolution that can be used is 8000 x 5000 pixels
To add backgrounds to your profile, make sure you're logged in and click the Profile tab. Scroll down till you find the windows where you can choose your background. Click on one of these windows to add your image or video, or choose from our gallery of editorial wallpapers. If you already have 5 wallpapers active, you need to remove one of them to be able to select an image from our gallery.
To remove or preview your video background, hover over it with your mouse and click on the X in the middle of the image to delete it or preview it.
Once you've added new backgrounds make sure to click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page.
You can choose to link your backgrounds to another website. When a visitor clicks on your profile backgrounds, a separate window will open the website you've linked your profile to. You can link to your company website, art portfolio, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page or any other site.
You're not allowed to sell your wallpaper space. For more info on this, please see our Terms of Service.
Need help? Send us an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org - we've got you.