WeTransfer is a file transferring service. We get your files from A to B, without stress or charge. To do this safe and secure, we need to make sure the connection between our service and your computer is good.
To ensure smooth and safe transferring, here are the minimum browser requirements you'll need to use WeTransfer:
- A decent browser:
- Google Chrome 30 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 30 or newer
- Apple Safari 6 or newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Our service definitely won't work with:
- Google Chrome 12 or older
- Mozilla Firefox 3 or older
- Apple Safari 4 or older
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or older.
If you're getting an "you're using an outdated browser" error despite using a modern browser, as specified above, please check if our domains are whitelisted for your network's firewall:
There are also some browsers which may have some compatibility issues with our service. If you notice some issues with your browser and it is not on the list, do not hesitate to reach out.