If our website is unreachable for your computer, and emptying your browser's cache doesn't help, this problem might be caused by your ISPs DNS server not getting up-to-date info about our site. In order to change this, please follow these instructions:
Mac OS X:
- Open System Preferences: Network
- Click on Advanced…
- Go to DNS
- Click on + and add 220.127.116.11 (Google’s DNS server)
- Apply your changes
- Go to wetransfer.com again
- Go the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.