Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
Disclaimer: Please note that the following troubleshooting steps are meant as a workaround for connection issues. Changing your DNS server may not be compatible with your ISP's security processes. We strongly recommend that you reach out to your ISP's support team for help before attempting to change your DNS server.
If our website is unreachable for your computer, and emptying your browser's cache doesn't help, this problem might be caused by your ISPs DNS server not getting up-to-date info about our site. In order to change this, please follow these instructions:
- Open System Preferences: Network
- Click on Advanced…
- Go to DNS
- Click on + and add 184.108.40.206 (Google’s DNS server)
- Apply your changes
- Go to wetransfer.com again
- Go the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.