Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
We do everything we can to make sure your transfers are at an optimal speed, so that you can download your transfer's as quickly as your heart desires.
This means that if you're experiencing a slow upload, it most likely has something to do with your Internet service provider (ISP), network connection or something blocking our connection from performing correctly.
There are some things that you can do to ensure you are getting the fastest speed possible:
- Are you using any form of antivirus software? If so, please ensure you have the most recent update of the antivirus installed. You should also turn off any "webshield" option in your antivirus settings and, finally, turn off HTTP checking if your antivirus software uses it.
In particular, there are several known problematic antivirus software: Avast, Bitdefender, ESET. If you have one of these, consider disabling them before transferring, to see if you can isolate the issue.
You can read more about antivirus software and other blocking apps here.
- If you're not using antivirus software, slower speed could be caused by internet connection problems. Please check if there is any software running that may be interrupting our service (here, think especially about extensions, plugins or toolbars you may have running in your browser). You can also check if your firewall is blocking our service.
- If your files are on an external hard drive or USB stick, it helps to move them to your local drive before uploading.
- Also please ensure your files aren't open in another program while uploading, especially if they are videos.
- If you're using our service on a corporate network, you can check with your system administrator to see if there are any limitations for using our service in your workplace. If necessary, ask them to contact us directly for technical support.
If all else fails and you are desperately trying to send your transfer in time (pesky deadlines!), you could also try your transfer on another browser. If this succeeds, this would suggest your browser's current settings are interfering with our connection.