When you're logged in to your Plus account, you can open the Transfer overview by clicking on the 'transfers' tab.
In here, you can see all the uploads you’ve done while you were logged in to your Plus account. It shows you the number of transfers and the amount of storage used.
The list of transfers is by default sorted by date, with the most recent upload at the top. You can sort the transfers by name, date or recipients.
Once you've uploaded a number of transfers, you don't have to scroll through your list of transfers to find a particular upload, just search for it with this nifty option. Punch in the search term and hit the return/enter key.
To forward a transfer, you hover over the transfer and several options will appear. One will be 'forward'. Click on it to add it to the transfer window, ready to be sent.
If you want to see more information on a transfer, click on the file name. This will show you:
- The transfer mode (Email or Link)
- How many times it’s been downloaded
- (In case of an email transfer) The email address(es) of the recipient(s).
- The number of files in the transfer and its total size
- The file names
- The message you added to the transfer
- The direct download link
- The expiry date of the transfer