You'd like to change the email address you've registered your WeTransfer account with, right? No problem!
- Firstly, make sure you log in first and then click here.
- This will bring you to your settings where you can edit your email address.
- Once you change your email address from within your account, you'll need to verify the change via a link which we'll send to your inbox.
- Just hit the verify email button (or the link below it if you cannot see the button in older e-mail apps). If you would like some help with verifying your email address you can read more about this here.
- The email address you fill out here on your WeTransfer account will be used for communication from WeTransfer regarding the status of your account (your receipt, when it expires, etc). This'll also be the email address that you send transfers from, as well as the email address shown on your Profile.
Accounts using Single-Sign-On (SSO)
We have implemented Single Sign-On (SSO) in order to simplify the log-in procedure for all our products. SSO is an authentication method that allows you to use your credentials from an online platform login such as Apple, Google, or Slack as your sign-in method.
Due to the nature of signing up via a third party with your social credentials, you are unable to directly change your email address through your WeTransfer account. Additionally, you will not have a password set, so If you need to change your email address or create a password, please reach out to our Support team and they can guide you further.
If you're having any trouble changing your address or receiving your verification link, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here.