Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
So you want a quick and easy way of uploading your files to generate a shareable link without all the kerfuffle of entering your recipient and your own email address? Look no further!
Simply click on the ellipsis symbol to reveal the email/link transfer switch. After adding files, click on the Transfer button to generate a link. You can switch between the two options at anytime depending on the circumstance.
The link transfer option is ideal for quick and easy transfers where you don’t need a full range of confirmations, or when you are sending to more recipients than the email transfer option allows.
The benefits of creating a link transfer range from the following:
- You are not limited to a number of recipients like with the email transfer option.
- Easily shareable on social media.
- You can share the link with a group of recipients if you have a group list created in your email. Just include your link in an email to them and ta-da!
- Some folks send themselves transfers just to grab the download from the transfer so they can share it. This feature eliminates that step and just generates the link straight away.
- This is a great workaround for when your recipients email address in not working or if they are on a bounce list.
- You only need to upload your files once and you can share the same link with as many people as you like.
Bear in mind the same rules apply to a link transfer as a regular transfer, we can't delete your transfer for you. So if you would like control over these transfers going forward, you can sign up for a paid WeTransfer Pro subscription to gain complete control over the transfers you send.