Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
So you want a quick and easy way of uploading your files to generate a shareable link without all the kerfuffle of entering your recipient and your own email address? Look no further!
Simply click on the ellipsis symbol to reveal the email/link transfer switch. After adding files, click on the Transfer button to generate a link. You can switch between the two options at anytime depending on the circumstance.
Bear in mind you would not receive a confirmation email for sending the link or when a user downloads the transfer. The link transfer option is ideal for quick and easy transfers where you don’t need a confirmation or when you are sending to more recipients than the email transfer option allows.
The benefits of creating a link transfer range from the following:
- You are not limited to a number of recipients like with the email transfer option.
- Easily shareable on social media.
- You can share the link with a group of recipients if you have a group list created in your email. Just include your link in an email to them and ta-da!
- Some users send themselves transfers just to grab the download from the transfer so they can share it. This feature eliminates that step and just generates the link straight away.
- This is a great workaround for when your recipients email address in not working or if they are on a bounce list.
- You only need to upload your files once and you can share the same link with as many people as you like.
Some users email themselves files just to grab the download link from the email. This feature eliminates that step and just generates the link straight away.
If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!