Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
So you want to transfer a file and you go to www.wetransfer.com and you come across a big scary error message! "Oh no!" you exclaim in horror. This error is caused by the ISP TalkTalk changing their DNS settings which in turned stopped you from accessing our website. (More information can be found here: https://falkus.co/2016/02/fixing-unreliable-talktalk-dns/).
But fear not, there is a simple fix.
Mac OS X:
- Open System Preferences: Network
- Click on Advanced…
- Go to DNS
- Click on + and add 220.127.116.11 (Google’s DNS server)
- Apply your changes
- Go to wetransfer.com again
- Go the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.