Attention!Notre centre de support est actuellement en train de se refaire une beauté. Pour accéder à l’ensemble de nos articles, merci de visiter notre site en Anglais ici.
We have had reports on several bugs affecting email backgrounds across different email clients. Here is a list of all currently reported bugs:
- The background image does not display in some versions of Outlook.
- The background image is appearing in a tiled pattern, repeating the same image next to itself.
- Problems with the header section of the email not appearing for users with Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2016 scrambles up the layout at times.
- Lotus Notes has several issues with the new email template.
- Airmail (at least older versions) is tiling the background
- The email background appearing pixelated (usually on high-res screens)
If you notice any other issues, can you please contact us by submitting a ticket below. Please be sure to detailing your issue and let us know what email client you are using. it's good to note that even if you do not see the layout of your emails for any of the above reasons, this does not necessarily mean your recipients won't!
Email us on email@example.com